Beyond the Tomb
1. Why is it that at the moment of death some cry, others sing, and others smile?
Samael Aun Weor: The answer to this question is divided in three parts:
first: It is written that one is born crying and dies crying.
The Law of Return
1. What is understood by return?
Samael Aun Weor: Common and ordinary people understand by return the return to a new womb; this means that we as souls can reincorporate ourselves within a new human organism. It is not irrelevant to state that when we return we are born and continue to exist in the same manner, in the same way lived by us in our present existence.
The Law of Karma
1. What answer can be given to the profane ones who—when speaking to them about the law of return—allege that they cannot believe in it, since nobody has gone and returned in order to narrate what they have seen?
Samael Aun Weor: Days come and go. The suns return to their point of departure after thousands of years. The years return time and time again. The four stations of spring, summer, autumn, and winter always return. So, there is no need to believe in the law of return, since it is so evident, given that everybody is seeing it every day. Thus also the souls return, come again to this world, since “return” is a law that is in all creation.
1. Have you ever seen a ghost?
Samael Aun Weor: Some people believe in ghosts, others doubt, and finally there are others who make a derision of them. I do not need to believe, doubt, or laugh about them, since for me the existence of ghosts is a fact.
2. Have you confirmed the existence of ghosts? Have you seen them?