Thy Will Be Done
1. Have thou seen, oh Buddha, those ineffable beings who, in the world of willpower, bow themselves reverently before the majesty of the Father.
2. Thy will be done, oh God of mine, on Earth, as it is in heaven.
3. Father of mine, if thou be willing, remove this chalice from me: nevertheless, not my will, but thine be done.
4. Our will must kneel before the Innermost.
The Awakening of the Fire
1. You have awakened your fifth fiery serpent, in order for your body of will to be christified.
2. Rejoice, oh enlightened Buddha, because now your human will shall become Christ's will.
3. A beautiful child—who is your body of will—appears in the Causal world.
4. A gate opens made of steel similar to a garden's gate; enter, child of mine, enter...
1. Probationism is the science that studies the mental essences that imprison the mind.
2. Probationism is that internal wisdom that allows us to study the prisons of understanding.
3. Probationism is the pure science that allows us to know in depth the errors of individual minds.
The First Canyon
1. Your fifth fiery serpent has entered the first spinal vertebra of the body of willpower, the first tarot card.