ה Hei, The Hierarch
1. A great goddess exists, and she is the Virgin of the Sea.
2. The Virgin of the Sea is Isis, Adonia, Astarte, Mary.
3. Nature is not unconscious.
4. Nature is a generous and austere Mother.
5. When we invoke the great Mother within the internal worlds, Nature answers us with a terrifying metallic sound that causes the entire universe to shake.
6. Really, Nature is the body of a guru-deva.
7. That guru-deva has been adored in all religions.
8. That guru-deva has been named Isis, Adonia, Insoberta, Mary, Maya, Persephone, etc.
9. When Christ needed to reincarnate in order to save the world, that guru-deva was born on Mount Carmel and was baptized with the name of Mary, the Virgin of Carmen.
10. That is the Virgin of the Sea, the blessed Goddess Mother of the world.
11. Whosoever wants to be a magician and have magical powers has to become a disciple of the Virgin of the Sea.
12. The worn sphinx that we see in the desert of Egypt is the image of an intelligent creature that exists within the internal worlds.
13. That creature is the elemental Sphinx of Nature.
14. The elemental Sphinx of Nature has all the wisdom of the elemental magic of Nature.
15. That Sphinx is the Elemental Advocate of the blessed Goddess Mother of the world.
16. The sphinx obeys all the orders of the Virgin of the Sea.
17. All the powers of the earth come from the sea.
18. Whosoever wants to be a powerful magician has to become a disciple of the Virgin of the Sea.
19. Whosoever wants to become a disciple of the Virgin of the Sea must first learn astral projection.
20. He who invokes the Virgin of the Sea in the internal worlds will receive from her all her teachings.
21. One must personally ask the Virgin of the Sea for all kinds of magical powers.
22. There are magicians who have the image of the Virgin of Carmen tattooed on their chest, over their heart, to prevent enemy bullets from causing them any harm.
23. We need to learn astral projection in order to talk with the Virgin of the Sea.